The SGDS Brigade Forum

This forum is dedicated to Lyra the Lombax, the epic character that inspiried this. Also the is to prove that Nintendo WILL be making a Gold and Silver remake...xD

Sunbury online dating - Have your way with me

Lismored

Sunbury online dating - Have your way with me

Post  Lismored on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:04 pm

internet dating - Sexy young chick seeking fun without strings attached My name is Addyson ESPINO Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. singles in Sunshine Coast free online dating Adelaide online dating Wollongong dating Shepparton-Mooroopna dating Mount Gambier free online dating I like going out with froends, going to the beach, swimming, volleyball, partying. I'd like to find a guy that I can have fun going out with and have fun at home too without anything serious. No strings attached right now, so if thats cool then write me. I have a wicked sense of humor and love to laugh. I'm very outgoing and spontaneous, yet easy going all in the same. Right now I just want some fun- I'm not taken but not really looking for anything either. I love being outdoors. Spending time with friends and family is a top priority to me!I take pride in things I have accomplished. I'm very laid back and I love to cuddle but am missing the person to do ti with!! I am an upfront person so I am not looking for a candle lit affair. I am looking to see whatever comes up. If there is instant chemistry then we can talk about that later. Email me for more. I'm the girl that will fill your day with sweet text messages and e-mails of how you're on my mind. I am not complicated at all I would like to say what you see is what you get! I believe friendship is the foundation to any relationship which with the right chemistry the rest will follow. Well I guess that is all for now I am hoping to meet someone great..... Nothing creeps me out more than weak or creepy guys so don't answer if you're a wuss. Need someone who can handle all of me at least for a date, and don't be cheap because I'm really worth it... In the end if you are decent I will be well worth your time because I give the best BJs and am very tight.

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:48 am